TELMEETH FOR TEACHERS
Providing its teacher members the flexibility to work on their own terms, Telmeeth enables teachers to reach out to more students near them. Teachers can turn on their app whenever they are available for providing lessons, without any pre-defined timings or schedules. Also, they get to contact students directly and work at locations convenient to them.
With Telmeeth’s hassle-free and transparent remuneration system, teachers collect their fees from the students and pay app charges (20% of your total earnings from Telmeeth + tax) to Telmeeth co. every two weeks. No hidden charges, no complexities. Also, the app keeps a record of all the lessons imparted and fees earned, making it easier for teachers to track their earnings.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign Up
Download the app, fill the sign-up form and submit it.
2. Get Verified
Submit your educational qualification certificates, ID proof and personal photograph for verification.
3. Start Teaching
Once your profile gets activated, you can start teaching and earning money.
4. Accept lesson request
Based on student and your location, student can request for a now lesson from you. You can accept this lesson request by just tapping on the screen.
5. Start lesson
Once you reach the student’s location or the student reaches your location for the lesson, you can start the lesson.
6. Lesson duration
lesson duration will start counting upon your clicking start a lesson. You also get an option to end the lesson at any time you or student would like by just pressing at end lesson button.
7. Add lesson schedule
Schedule lessons for students.
8. View calendar for booked & scheduled lessons
You can view your calendar anytime for an overview of all the lessons you have been booked for & you scheduled it.
9. Manage payment to Telmeeth admin
The student pays you post the lesson and then you make payment to Telmeeth every two weeks. You can easily manage these payments through the Telmeeth app.
THE TELMEETH ADVANTAGE
- You must at least be a graduate with a diploma certificate, should possess a strong drive and ability to teach, and you must pass our background check.
- iPhone 6 or newer and Android
- Documents required include (but are not limited to) – educational qualification certificates, national ID card, a personal photograph.
- Once you sign-up and your profile gets activated, you can start using the app, taking up lesson bookings and earning money.
- Depending on your and the student’s preference, the lesson location will either be your location or the student’s location (taking into consideration the student’s preference first).
- Students can book a lesson from you either when you are available on the app, i.e. you have turned on the app; or can schedule lessons for the future, based on the available time slots you add in your calendar.
- Teachers collect their fees from the students and pay app charges (20% of total teacher earnings + tax) to Telmeeth co. every two weeks.